Power-Packer has a new updated specification sheet detailing our line of heavy-duty hydraulic stabilization legs. Available in 5″ and 6″ bore sizes, our powerful and reliable legs can help you prevent downtime, improve productivity, and maximize worker and equipment safety on your jobsite.
Power-Packer hydraulic stabilization legs safely support and level heavy equipment in the harshest environments. From drill rigs and rough terrain cranes to mobile crushing units and specialty trailers, our hydraulic stabilizing legs safely and reliably support and level even the most extreme equipment applications. They arrive fully assembled with integrated valve blocks to reduce your installation time.
- All-weather design with powerful loading capabilities
- Easy to install
- Integrated load-holding valves eliminate potential for catastrophic failure
- Mechanical load holding up to 170,000 lbs.
- Hydraulic lifting capacity up to 85,000 lbs., with best-in-class side loading capability
- Optional mechanical locking for maximum safety and flexibility
- 5” and 6” bore sizes
- Stroke lengths from 12” to 36″
Power-Packer engineers can design a custom solution for virtually any on- or off-highway application.
Contact us nowto get started.
Connect with Us!
Power-Packer is on your favorite social media sites. We routinely monitor news from the many industries we serve — including construction, mining, oil and gas, trucking, fire and rescue, military and medical equipment — and share it followers, along with key updates from Power-Packer. Like us on Facebookand follow us on LinkedIntoday.