CentroMotion businesses are always looking for talented individuals to share their skills, knowledge, ideas, and passions to fuel innovative solutions to help people and machines work smarter, safer, and more productively. In return, we offer ongoing support, resources, benefits, and a culture designed to help you enjoy your job today and plan for tomorrow.
The Buyer/Planner serves as a vital member of the manufacturing operations team reporting to the Planning Manager. This role is requires a high energy, self-motivated individual with a strong drive for results. Your manager will provide guidance and set expectations while empowering you to use your analytical and technical skills to achieve high levels of performance.
- You will plan and schedule materials and manufacturing to meet our customer’s requirements and the organizations financial objectives.
- You will interact frequently with suppliers, manufacturing, quality & the commercial team to ensure effective execution of new product introduction, product phase out, engineering change effectivity & on-time delivery.
- You will be responsible for achieving financial and non-financial results for assigned products including inventory, customer on-time delivery and PPV.
- You will facilitate regular production meetings to review the status of work orders and identify obstacles impacting the plan.
- You will enable business growth through reliable execution and consistent customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business Administration or closely related technical field preferred but not required
- APICS or similar certification or training.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively with minimal level of supervision.
- Working knowledge of Work Order creation, BOM structures and inventory transactions.
- Assertive with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with the use of Excel spreadsheets and other Microsoft Office products.
- Solid Planning background with working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems and settings.
- Creativity with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- High level of urgency and responsiveness.
- Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines.
- Ability to facilitate/coordinate activities, cross-functionally as necessary, to achieve required results.
- Five (5) plus years of Planning experience in a manufacturing environment.
Preferred – Nice to Haves:
- PFEP training and/or experience.
- Strong negotiation skills.
CentroMotion (Corporate roles)
Currently no positions are available.
The Operations/Plant Leader for our Maximatecc Plant will be located in Juarez, Mexico will be responsible for executing company objectives, accelerating operational achievement of standard for manufacturing and operational capabilities. This position will also champion and lead the Continuous Improvement efforts.
- Develop world class operational standards of measuring and achieving key performance goals to meet manufacturing requirements achieving customer satisfaction on time and within budget i.e. On Time Delivery, Scrap Reduction, Quality, Safety, Cost Control, Waste Reduction, capacity planning, inventory, production scheduling, and performance measures.
- Drive Standard Work to all manufacturing processes through Kaizen events and involve employees at ALL levels.
- Develop and improve manufacturing processes for greater efficiencies, i.e. work instructions, process flow, material usage, and material flow, cross training, visual performance (productivity-throughput, quality, OTD) and goals.
- Lead the development and expansion of continuous improvement methodologies in Juarez to establish and improve manufacturing processes for greater efficiencies and gain positive results in materials usage, shipping and receiving, capacity planning, inventory, scrap reduction, production scheduling, safety, quality, customer satisfaction, and performance measures.
- Work with Staff Management within the business unit to develop and execute the strategy/plan and to identify the needs of the company regarding the PCIS process.
- Responsible for the quality improvement and cost reduction of assigned products. Responsible for meeting plant cost reduction goal for four wall and material costs.
- Provide leadership for problem resolution and use formalized problem solving approaches (A3, FMEA) to effectively define problems and drive to solutions.
- Provide technical guidance and facilitate problem-solving methodologies regarding quality-related issues (e.g. six sigma methodologies, and other related problem solving processes).
- Transform maintenance activities from reactive to proactive (predictive and preventative maintenance).
- Support and ensure ISO 9000/TS 16949 processes and procedures are developed and implemented and coordinates preentative measures to enhance system capability.
- Reviews new product designs for effective and low cost method of manufacturing. Initiatives action and follow-up to incorporate changes prior to pre-production sign off.
- Specifies and/or provides necessary tools, fixtures, equipment and related training as required for plan production and testing. Follows up to ensure efficient ergonomic safe operating conditions and methods.
- Responsible for administrating major capital investments and improving cost structure of manufacturing operations and facilities.
- Builds, develops and manages operations leadership team capable of carrying out needed operations strategies and improving employee relations.
- Maintain and nurture effective working relationships/communications with key support functions to improve and ensure effective support and achieve business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for Safety and Environmental policies and adherence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical/Industrial Engineering. MBA is a plus.
- Demonstrated proven ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Solid commitment to Set-Manage-Deliver.
- Extensive experience with problem analysis and resolution at both strategic and functional levels.
- Passion for root cause analysis and methodical problem solving.
- Technical skills in lean/six sigma manufacturing techniques in all aspects of plant operations.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills – both oral and written, demonstrated by the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, peers, and production floor community.
- Solid experience in a vertically integrated manufacturing environment involving stamping, extrusion and critical high volume to low volume assembly.
- Technology/Equipment: Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Gits Manufacturing is a global, innovative solutions provider to the world’s premier manufacturers. With world class R&D and manufacturing capabilities, Gits Manufacturing custom designs and builds solutions for applications including: diesel engines, turbo chargers, mobile IBC’s, pumps, gearboxes and many others. Our cutting-edge production technologies and approaches ensure compliance with stringent quality specifications. Gits is one of the fast growing companies within the CentroMotion family. Gits sells, develops and produces among others lubrication, venting and turbo components to equipment manufacturers and distributors. High-technology components that offer added value to customers and end-users.
We are looking for a strong sales leader who can grow the business by developing new customers and distribution channels in the USA for the product lines lube, vent & turbo. As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the existing sales as well as growing this line with the overall strategic plan.
- Have a presence out in the market, developing objectives of developing new business and growing existing customers.
- Steer the team and the customer on deal closure in order to meet CentroMotion’s ambitious growth targets.
- Take ownership for customer satisfaction by pro-actively managing internal stakeholders.
- Drive account planning and sales performance of the sales team.
- Partner with Product Line Management to strengthen the value proposition with voice of the customer.
- Inspire and develop the existing team to lead them on a successful path to growing the business.
- Participate in the development of the Commercial Strategy and value proposition of the market team. Communicate and execute this the strategy.
- Cross functionally partner with the engineering leader to finish customer projects and new product development on time.
- Meet the budget and growth ambitions of the Gits lube, vent and turbo product lines.
- Stimulate and encourage continuous process improvement initiatives among the sales team.
- Optimize, manage and control the Sales Funnel (via SalesForce.com).
- Plan the team capacity and skills in relation to the sales performance management system. Engage & recruit new candidates if required.
- Lead the Sales & Operations planning process to secure on-time delivery to customers.
• 5-10 years experience of B2B sales of technical products.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or Industrial Management, or equivalent.
• A proven track-record in key account management, value selling and new business development.
• A proven track record in hunting on new business.
• Preferable knowledge, experience in both manufacturer and distribution sales.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbally in English.
• Team player, able to work in multidisciplinary teams.
The Associate Product Line Manager’s primary role is to implement and maintain the Power Packer North America product and business strategies. Responsibilities include market and competitive data analysis, pricing and margin recommendations, life cycle management, implementation of go-to-market strategies, project management, sales support, and continuity of the product roadmaps. This position works very closely with all functional departments to support opportunity pursuit and product development.
- Data analysis and recommendation used to develop global strategic goals for Power Packer North America
- Direct the implementation of the global product line strategic plan to prioritize and maximize company and product line profitability and investments.
- Project management of product line NPD projects, adhoc project management support of select ESR (Engineered Service Request) projects
- Pricing analytics that meet regional market needs while supporting strategic portfolio offerings and company goals.
- Integrate market product position (feature, benefit, value) for support of product design definitions.
- Conduct market studies, including VOC to understand new/adjacent market opportunities and assess viability
- Validate value propositions to differentiate product lines
- Analyze competitive landscape threats, opportunities and market and technology trends
- Analyze new product concept viability including sales volume, price, cost, margin and profit potential
- Direct Go-to-Market strategies for assigned new projects
- BS/BA degree in Business or Engineering or relative technical field or equivalent previous experience.
- 5+ years of experience in roles with responsibilities such as data analysis, market analysis, voice of customer (VOC) processes and interactions, new product development processes.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and project charters to maintain focus.
- Understanding of product life cycle management and decision making from product road maps.
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America and internationally (= 25%).
- Knowledgeable in industrial, mobile off highway products, or construction applications.
- Familiarity with MS Office products.
Currently no positions are available.